Full company description
For over 25 years, CDE have designed, manufactured and commissioned many wet processing systems for private sector clients, contractors, public water utilities and the world’s largest environmental consultancies. Our sludge screening technology successfully removes both grit and rag from sewage sludges, sewage screenings and tank cleaning residues, creating segregated, dewatered stockpiles of grit and rag for reuse or disposal.
With our sludge screening solutions our customers are:
- Reducing downtime and maintenance requirements
- Maximising tank capacity and improving biogas yield
- Reducing transport and disposal costs
- Reducing waste sent to landfill
- Producing high quality sludge for use in biosolids applications and energy generation processes.
Other directory listings from CDE…
About this page
This page was last updated on 31 May 2021
Information on this page may have been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact any third parties to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it. SludgeProcessing.com accepts no liability for information provided by third parties, actions taken on the basis of this information or information held on third-party websites.