In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to Judd & Judd Ltd. For more information about us, see Section 7.
2. About cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3. Cookies that we use
- social media − when you watch embedded YouTube videos
- functionality of our contact and enquiry forms
4. Cookies used by our service providers
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- You can view the privacy policies of this service provider at: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacypps-full?locale.x=en_DEhttps://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev?locale.x=en_GB
We use SurveyMonkey to collect individual responses when conducting our surveys. This service uses third-party cookies for tracking and analysing the use of their service, and for targeting advertising.
We use Amasci Creative eShot/createsend.com management system to collect subscriber and contact lists for our newsletter and other communications such as to datacleanse our directory content.
We use Pixlr to create, edit and amend images and artwork, including images of individuals that may be sent to us for publication or for which consent has been given for us to publish.
5. Managing cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
7. Our details
This website is owned and operated by Judd & Judd Ltd, trading as SludgeProcessing.com, The MBR Site and Judd Water & Wastewater Consultants.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 8082403 and our registered office is at Suite 2, Douglas House, 32−34 Simpson Road, Fenny Stratford, Buckinghamshire, MK1 1BA, United Kingdom.
You can contact us by email using the email address email@example.com.
About this page
This page was last updated on 16 October 2020
Information on this page may have been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact any third parties to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it. SludgeProcessing.com accepts no liability for information provided by third parties, actions taken on the basis of this information or information held on third-party websites.