Large, randomised display advertising
These are premium banner advertising slots which appear in either the right-hand side of a webpage or in the 'From our sponsors' space on navigation pages, including the Home page. Advertisers have complete flexibility over their artwork design in this large-space advert.
How it works:
- There are three large advert slots on lowest-level pages of SludgeProcessing.com, plus a banner of ‘From our sponsors’ adverts on Home pages
- These advert slots are shared slots, randomly serving the artwork of a maximum of four companies between them
- This means your advert will appear randomly in one of the three large-slot spaces on a page for an average of 75% of visits to SludgeProcessing.com
- To see how the large adverts change randomly between the max. four companies, and to see the actual advert size (above image may not be true to size), please visit different pages on SludgeProcessing.com
- Your advert links to a page on your website.
|Number of display banner slots per page
|Sitewide, including the Home page
|Supplied by the client, allowing flexibility of design
|Any nominated page on your website
|How they work
|Adverts are selected at random from the 'pot' of adverts. Adverts may appear in any of the slots on the page, or not at all on a particular page view. There is no preferential order as to which company's advert is displayed in which slot.
|Maximum number of adverts in the pot
|Length of booking
|12 months (or less by negotiation)
|Advert artwork and link url
|Design size − supply your artwork at this size
|936 x 520 px
|Render size − this is the size your advert will display on our website
|468 x 260 px
|Your artwork will display at half the size of the artwork you supply. This is for retina displays.
Please ensure any wording on your artwork is readable at half the size of your artwork.
We recommend that your most important message (text or logo) appears top left on your artwork, for rendering on mobile devices
|jpg or png
|Animated gifs are not accepted for reasons of accessibility and performance