Sponsored tiles appear on the main SP.com Home page, and topic Home pages. These are blended adverts, in that they blend with existing content on the page, and require no artwork so can be an easier option for busy clients. They come in different styles, depending on the content.
Tiles appear as an image with link text − they are labelled as sponsored content and sit within the main body of:
You can choose a single page or multiple pages for your sponsored tiles, so your adverts can appear on pages which are directly relevant to your business. The list of topic Home pages can be found in our website footer.
How it works
- companies select the Home page(s) they wish their sponsored tiles to appear on, subject to availability
- there will usually be no more than two or three sponsored tiles per page
- designs differ depending on where the content appears on the page − this is intentional
- once a page is booked, then only that company's sponsored tiles will appear on that page. (Note that sitewide banner adverts will also appear on the page)
- sponsored tiles will be randomised between a group of tile slots − there is no preferential order of presentation. This is to keep the adverts fresh.
|Extent||Individual topic Home pages or the main Home page − as selected by client, subject to availability (see our footer for the list of Home pages)|
|Number of tiles on a page||Usually two or three|
|Exclusivity||All tile slots on a page are booked by one client, and no further clients will be accepted for that page for the duration of the booking. (Note, however, that banner adverts will also appear on the page)|
|How they work||Sponsored tiles are randomised between a group of tile slots on a page. There is no preferential order as to which tile is displayed in which slot|
|Client supplies||Image (in suitable aspect ratio), link text and link url.|
For images, please bear in mind your image will be cropped so, e.g. graphics may not be suitable. You may wish to send a selection to see which you prefer
|Links to||Any nominated page on your website|
|Length of booking||12 months|